Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Well I'm apolitical in a way, though I always vote Greens. What did you have in mind, @greenpeaSmiley Happy

@Mazarita Mazy that sounds great! Did you know that the gold coast council is now taxing people to help save the local koalas. They are taxing a koala tax which will go to conservation fences to keep koalas safe etc.

@Zoe7@Mazarita Typical I opened my big saggy mouth lol .... well we could do something on conservation like banning straws like they are in wa. 

That means an adventurous road trip for @Zoe7! Not sure where she'd have to pick you up, @greenpea. I'll be here waiting where we are taxed for the koalas (a great venture cos you rarely see one around here, which is their habitat). Maybe we could protest for the koalas of the Sunshine Coast (or some other beautiful wild animal whose habitat is threatened there). Plastic straws are stupid. I remember having milkshakes with paper ones and they were just as good if not better. I'm in for a virtual protest on that issue too. Smiley Happy

I always wondered why you would get straws in drinks at bars - just makes it slower to drink lol @greenpea @Mazarita

So we are all in for the koala tax and for banning plastic straws @Mazarita @greenpea - and I have a veeeeerrrrrryyyyyyy long way to travel in the Peamobile tonight...

@Mazarita@Zoe7 Yay! Pick me up at ummmm where??Sydney. The big smoke. Zoe7 and I can speed up the Pacific Highway to pick you up Mazy and definately agree about plastic straws the paper ones were cute and worked just as well.

@Zoe7@Mazarita Yes you do have a veeeeeeeerrrrrrrryyyyy llllllooooooonnnnnnngggggggg way to drive good thing the company is great 😄 xxxxx

There would still need to be a certain amount of plastic straws available for teachers though @greenpea and @Mazarita - I use a lot of them for art, maths and science - especially making models of things - the paper ones wouldn't be strong enough for those... so I am voting for a special dispensation for teachers ... all in favour?

Those old straws were cute, @greenpea. Where I lived they were candy-striped in diagonals on the straw. How do I remember that? LOL.

@Zoe7, the peamobile looks little and cute but has supersonic speeds (while being perfectly safe of course). I recommend driving by night and taking back roads, and taking short breaks to look at the moonrise and stars. So great to see in out of the way places. Smiley Very Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance