Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Fathers day

thank you @SmilingGecko

it was hard to see dad walking down the street and when he saw me he would dive into the nearest shop he could

You cant seem to get through life with some kind of trauma betrayal or another it seems @Shaz51 Life on earth just seems incredibly hard going.  I've seen a lot of people been incredibly hurt through life.  Its part of the human experience I have been through quite a lot too. I know how it feels to have people repeatedly hurt your soul and destroy your trust.  I do all kinds of techniques to strengthen my energy body and now follow the nature therapy contained in that audio I gave you.  I just spent last night doing the practices he outlined and its something that has sustained him as a controversial figure in spite of people trying to ruin his career and undermine him.  Its a compassionate audio, its beautiful and "with heart"  Its easy practices that restore the soul and what he stands by as things that have allowed him to keep going throughout the years.  Even if you don't believe in what he does thats fine but I will forever do these practices to allow the will within me to strive forwards and the urge to keep going in the face of all obstacles. Its a beautiful audio

Hey there @Broken-Mind, I too would trade my Father for a tic tac. Father's Day is very difficult for me, as I am constantly reminded each year how I am not allowed to be involved in his life. He re-married after my Mum died and well, because he refuses to accept I was abused by my stepmother emotionally, he has pretty much cut me off. I did send him a card but chances are it went in the bin before even being opened. 

I say any man can Father a child, it takes a real man to be a Dad. 

Be gentle with yourself. At least it's over for another year (or at least until Christmas comes).

X

X

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance