Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Worry Room - Get it out, and walk away: No responses please

Hi @Former-Member, It sounds like you are feeling quite distressed right now. I have sent an email to check in with you.  

Take care

Peregrinefalcon

how do you reach out for help when words fail you.
i dont know what to do anymore.im tired of everything. maybe its telling me something.

Hey @outlander it sounds like the urge to reach out and get support or connect is there, but it's really hard to communicate. The worry room is a good place to go, but I trust you can find the words to reach out elsewhere on the forums or to a helpline if you need to tonight 🌻

When they all want to help and when they all know what is "best" for you what do you do? How do you say no or even just slow down? What if I don't want to try another medication or another 'healthy' version of whatever it is. How many appionments can they cram into one day? I can't say this without it sounding ungreatful but I really am done. I don't have the strength to keep trying new things right now. I don't want to stay where I am but I don't have the engery to eat or brush my hair or wear something other than pj's. Just don't know how to keep going on.

I wish people would stop telling me to "think positively" and "hope for the best". Do you know how dangerous it is to "hope for the best" when you're used to the worst? I am just trying to protect myself.

One phone call, that is all it took to ruin an ok day. Please help me I can't do this, I can't keep this charade up anymore. When will I be enough, when will you see the real me and be ok with that?

Help is on its way and I am safe, I am just not wanted, I am not enough, I have never been enough for anyone. 

You are worthy and deserving of care @Former-Member . Here if you need Heart

Thankyou

I lost my phone and can't call for help. Suicide call back service isn't available.
Might as well just...you know. It's better that way.

It's never better that way @The-red-centaur
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance