Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Worry Room - Get it out, and walk away: No responses please

Want to SH. Don't know if I can deal with my psych anymore. 

So I had my first ok day in four days yesterday, I was hopeful for another but last night it got dark again. I am so very tried of my MH issues at the moment and am so tried of life. Waking every morning wanting to leave this world is not how you are meant to start your day. All I have done is be in and out of a medicated sleep today is this what my life is going to be now. 

Hi @Former-Member ,

I'm sorry that some of your days are starting that way. Are you able to reach out to SCBS or Lifeline in the event that one of those days or mornings has come by for you again with SI appearing? Would you be open to calling them for a chat?

Best well wishes and take care,

Otter

Sitting at my sisters pretending I am no worse then normal, while I silently die a little more on the inside. I am not sure anymore if there is any point in living. I have been in this spiral of depression and grief for 7 months now and there really is no end in sight. I can't keep struggling to breathe, to eat to be alive. I am not going to survive this trip

I'm sorry to hear these heavy thoughts are sitting with you today @Former-Member Smiley Sad We are here and sitting with you...

Hey @Former-Member ,

Just wanted to check in and see how you were doing Heart

This damn anxiety

just go away 

I can't take this snymire 

go away 

and 

never come back 

Hey @Jynx , I am not in a good place tonight. After a really hard session with my counsellor and being trigger so much on top of already having SI for the bulk of last week it not pretty. Waiting for meds to kick in to help calm me and hopefully get some sleep. I have a 24/7 carer so I am as safe as I can be. Thank you very much for checking in. Nikki (alter)

Thanks for letting us know @Former-Member  - take care and I hope you can get some much needed rest Heart

I am safe... 

So much struggling, feels like a have a gloomy blanket over me. A weighted one. I just want to go home. So very sick of living or existing like this. So very stuck. And tired

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance