Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Walking for Wellness

Yes very true @hanami its not very enjoyable exercising on a treadmill

@TAB yes got another day of exercise down so far so good. I have to be consistent like you have been in the past.  I'm sorry you can't exercise right now.  Maybe cut yourself some slack. You have your doctors appointment soon I wonder how that goes?  Good luck with it TAB I hope something comes through for you

Yeah gonna have to sort foot, getting boring @SmilingGecko 

going to make flyscreens tomorrow staff here will never do it lol. Handyman guy doesn't like working he stares, talks, stands around. Its a wonder he can be breathe must be hard being a statue lol 

Possibly incompetant @TAB but how annoying not being able to rely on people for anything when you need it.  Are you getting mozzies with a lack of flyscreens? There are so many mozzies here right now after the floods in Melbourne - you open the door and they try and get in. I had to put some lavendar essential oil on a cotton wool ball in my room at night to deter mozzies. It works. The mozzies never bit me in the night, no welts. As soon as I put the drops on they went away.  I learned it from an aromatherapist.  

Somehow no mozzies @SmilingGecko  1 window has screen 2 dont thought only 1 didnt . I will make 2 new screens tomorrow plus will spray roof creature w smelly stuff to drive it away lol 

oh drs appt tomorrow afternoon 

So glad you're walking @SmilingGecko @hanami and you're getting active in other ways @TAB .

I just braved the showers and walked and the sun came out. We had a squall with heavy hail earlier.

I had temp minor back strain putting washing on line today @Dimity  lol gotta ramp things up ha ha 

I often feel it when/after  I exercise @TAB I guess it's the muscles letting me know they're still there. Dietician tomorrow might tell me if I'm building muscle mass. 

Good luck @Dimity guess I have been really sedentary. 

Well @TAB I've been working from a really low base myself but anything is better than nothing. Looking back I can see I've made  progress so I'll keep plugging away. 

I was having to build slowly but not had proper regular walk in ages @Dimity  then imbalances etc come back 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance