Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

Hey @Sans911 

Hoping today is a little better for you hun 💌💖

Not really @Snowie. I'm just trying to get on one hour, one day at a time.

How are you doing?

Sorry to hear that @Sans911 

I wish I could help you somehow.

Am around if you need to chat about it, chat about anything or just sit hun 💌

I am, well I don't really know how I am. Instead of feeling happy or sad I just feel nothing.

My psych session went ok but didn't really like doing it on the phone. Talk was mainly around my M, what she is saying to me and my unhelpful coping strategies.

I always find talking on the phone to professionals hard @Snowie. Sounds like life is extra hard right now for you. I wish things weren't that way.

@outlander evening lil Sis

Evening @Sans911 💜👋🌻

How has your day been @outlander.

Mine hasn't been that great. My neighbour is quite irritating and even though I gave him some ideas to help his mh I think he just likes to complain. :face_with_rolling_eyes:

@Sans911that would be abit annoying. Sounds like he mighnt really want to help himself. Might be the same neighbour who complained about your bins :face_with_rolling_eyes:

My days been average, nothing to write home about. Just the horses, helped sisters with some of their school work but other then that kinda just slothed around. Really quite tired tonight though.
Did you get up to much today sis?

@Snowie  i think you might be able to in bed now so will say goodnight to you sweets 😴🌷💞

Sorry I've missed your notification somehow.

No I don't think he's the bin complainer. Some people just like to be miserable. I'm trying to be non judgemental but yeah I'm rapidly losing my compassion. What he doesn't see is that I'm barely holding my own shite together.

I've not been sleeping well and sleeping doesn't come until early hours. So not much done today. Just some study and a walk.

Watching Ambulance Australia on catch up atm.

@outlander 💜 💜 💜

sorry I fell asleep @Sans911
I love that tv show, I tend to watch it via catchup though when im in bed and cant sleep.

Hoping that you've managed some sleep and todays abit better for you 💜🤍
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance