Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

Its been a rather awful  and upsetting day @Sans911 im feeling abit sick  tonight but i think thats from being worked  up quite  throughout the day 

Oh how awful @outlander. I figured it wasn't a great day as you'd been absent from here for most of the day.

Do you want to talk about it, or do you want to talk about something else.

Here's something to make you smile. I just gave Jasper a little massage of his belly, face, ears and paws. He loved it. I was actually thinking of you at the time that you probably needed to do for him to make you feel a tiny bit better. Hugs my angel

Thanks for offering  but i dont think tslking about it tonight would be a good idea. I wasnt home till about 8 tonight and left the house about 9 so it was a rather long  day of doing things. I think tomorrows abit quieter which would be nice. 

Aww that is so cute. Pity i cant reach through  the screen hey!hes lucky to have you spoiling him so much, i dont know many cats that get massages @Sans911 

I really  tried to set today to be a good day or an ok day like yesterday so i wouldn't  be feeling crappy going into the weekend which is the hardest weekend of the yr with the attack anniversary dates but i wasnt able  to manage it. Maybe tomorrow...

You tried sweetheart; that it at least something. Well done for good intentions.

It had been a long day for you. 💜 ❤️ Time to get some rest soon.

Jasper is a sweet, very sooky puss. He won't really let you hold him, but he meows a lot for pats, head rubs and belly rubs. And then he just meows I think for the sake of being heard. I really have two strange cats.

@outlander

Trying didnt seem very good enough. Doesnt really surprise me anymore. I barely know what  the days bring even when the days events are good. People just seem to take everything out on me. So dealing with the fallout of that abit. 

Aw he is such a cutie. I dont really like picking cats up but i very much enjoy patting them and just having them for company. i bet he has a loud content pur when he gets going too. 

Does Mr A like belly rubs and cuddles and things?

Mr A likes a belly rub, but not as much as Jasper. He's also not a lap cat, but he will tolerate being picked up for a few minutes. He gives really nice nose rubs. And he loves being brushed. He met the neighbours cat 🙀 today, but I kept them a good distance apart.

It breaks my heart to hear the way you are treated. I hear so much pain coming from you. I'm sorry it's like this and I hope one day soon you realise your worth.

@outlander 💜 💜 💜

images(4).jpg

@outlander 

@Snowie 

@Zoe7 

Thinking of you all this morning. Quietly concerned about you, and sitting with you.

I am glad you were honest with your pdoc, I know how hard that is for you. 

Its hard when we get news that we don't want.

Sitting with you sis @Sans911 through all of this Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance