Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

ArraDreaming
Senior Contributor

RACV are dogs

Useless prices of god damn shit 

I hope they like the 56 emails the same content I just sent them because they are dogs, absolutely useless dogs. 

just took $130 out of my account put us into the negatives

we now have $0. And I mean $0 because these dogs apparently signed me up to an annual subscription when my car broke down 3 years ago but I pay for that in my insurance with someone else now

Whwn I asked them why I didn’t have any communication they said they send md letters to my address from 3 years ago and that I should have called to change it WHY WOULD I HAVE CALLED TO CHANGE WHEN I DIDNT KNOW I WAS EVEN SIGNED UP ARE YOU DUMB???????

asked them to refund the charges they said no until it’s cleared

well it won’t clear because I have negative $0 in my account so won’t clear until it’s back out of negatives the dumb dogs 

thsnks a lot idiots the $20 in coins I have for petrol for the next 10 days won’t really cut it

fucming idiots they just pray on people when they need it most you call racv distressed and needing help and then they sign you up for this when you don’t realise 

fucki idiots I hope they all rot in hell and accidentally crash their cars on the way home from work reply email said 72 hours they would get back to me well guess what idiots I don’t have 72 hiurs because then it will still take up to 5 business days to refund if they can even do it

I’m gonna go bang my head against the biggest pole I  can find and knock myself out 

30 REPLIES 30
Jynx
Peer Support Worker

Re: RACV are dogs

Thought I'd move us back over here @ArraDreaming just easier on my brain to keep it to this thread. 

I swear, these companies have no friggin clue just how much they can mess someone's life up with their automated bloody direct debits. And waiting on hold just makes it all so much worse. 

Are you still on the phone to them now? 

no I’m not I called them 3 times in a row they just said sorry nothing we can do until it’s clear and then I sent them a bunch of email called them again they said the same thing told them to get fucked
I’m over this shit
All of it all of the time and you know what we wouldnt be in this financial situation if I wasn’t such a useless idiot this is my fault it is my my fault that my kids probably think well done dad you idiot great job
As if they would look up to me
I’m the one that got us here
I wish I could give up

would be easier to give up at this point then it would to continue living in this situation that I created

because I’m an idiot

I never signed up to their shit and you know what I even called them out on that I said how is it fair that when these people call u for help you think you can sign them up for an ongoing payment when they are always distressed enough you just prey on people and the guy just said nothing

might as well just start digging the hole now

I don't think your kids would ever think of you that way @ArraDreaming from everything you've shared, you're the most kind, caring dad ever. I know how much losing your job has put extra stress on your shoulders, and now with this BS it would all feel super overwhelming for sure. 

I'm right there with you on these companies preying on people, it's truly despicable. Hope that someone there actually has the heart to try to help you. It's rare, but I've had times when I've called customer service and the person has been super helpful, and like done their best to find loopholes and stuff.

none of these people want to help @Jynx all just useless pieces of crap

yeah well I lost my job for something I did wrong something I FUCKED UP

All cause of me
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance