Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: My f@itness journey

hi hang @Shaz51 @Queenie @Meowmy @greenpea @Ant7  hope you're all well Smiley Happy

I went on a cool 10km forest hike today, it was really misty and mysterious in the forest! Even had a touch of hail, I was toasty in my thermal underwears and raincoat. Here;s some lovely, misty forest for you to ponder, the air was so fresh.mist.JPG

@BryanaCamp That is so fantastic . Great achievement!.Well done. The forest look beautiful. You are a champion. Hope you will have a great afternoon. Take care,

wow @BryanaCamp , way to go Smiley Very Happy

Hello @Meowmy , @Queenie , @greenpea , @Ant7 

@BryanaCamp  Oh BryanaCamp that photo is beautiful. It is something like out of Twilight the movies breathtaking. Good on you a 10 km walk. You go girl :D!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGT4V6JmINA

@Shaz51  Hi Shaz51 how are you going?

one foot in front of the other @greenpea 

busy day yesterday xx

Hello @Queenie , @Meowmy , @BryanaCamp , @Ant7 

take care of yourself @Shaz51  Heart

@greenpea thanks heaps for the vid, I love, love the Cure! Yeah the forest was exactly like that. Robert Smith is a legend, I stayed up late the other night watching a Cure special on Rage (you know that ABC music video show?), it showed their early work with him looking so young with no make-up, he's so vulnerbale & sexy.

@Shaz51 @BryanaCamp @greenpea @Ant7 Good morning. Going to do household stuff, may be a walk and coffee. Feeling a bit fragile. Family trauma are bad. Hope to get a bit better when out. Thanks for care and support.

@BryanaCamp  HeartCat Very Happyxxxx

hi gang @greenpea @Queenie @Meowmy @Shaz51 @Ant7 

Very happy i got up early and did a 10km hike today. Into the woods we go...

foresty.JPG

I'm hoping my fitness will eventually improve so I feel energised after exercise rather than pooped. Have a good day everyone Cat Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance