Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: I don't know anymore and I need a break from it all

@Clawde @Appleblossom @wellwellwellnez

Good morning to you all

I am off to p doc this morning. Can raise some of this with him. Good thing about being this early in the day is that it won't feel rushed I guess.

I wont lie - I am dreading next Monday and its likely the only thing I'll be thinking about for the next few days up until I get there.

I really don't like this situation but there isn't much I can do about it.

@TAB @Meowmy @oceangirl
@greenpea @BlueBay @frog @Owlunar @Clawde @Shaz51 @Snowie @Schitzo @Appleblossom @Mazarita @Adge

@Former-Member @Jacques @Maggie @Eve7 @BPDSurvivor @WIP @Schitzo @Judi9877

If anyone is around and happy to lend an ear i would be grateful.

I am really not feeling great at the moment due to all of the things going on at the moment.

Ha sounds like me today re new thread @MDT  lol Hi @Clawde @Appleblossom @wellwellwellnez @AussieRecharger 

@MDT 

Hey @MDT 

Around if you need to chat.

Hi @TAB 👋

Hi @Snowie  Cat Happy hope you're okay

Same S**t, different day @TAB 

Oh well, will get through it.

How are you today?

Hi @MDT 

I read that you're not feeling the best. Is there someone you can talk to? How did the pdoc go? Any helpful suggestions?

Thinking of you right now forumite!

Take care and stay safe

Judi9877😎🍀

oh well @Snowie  guess you're coping ? um slightly worse than usual, was bit ill, plus hiccup on job front that had way too much stake in and some person who wont answer ph calls, have 2 people in 2 places each telling me they have made appts on different dates in different places , just nuts lol, will work it out one day was letting it get to me

@TAB @Snowie gday both of yous
hope you are well

I just started reading my new book i bought 2 weeks ago. It's the sequel to another book i read.

I took a few pointers down in my notebook to take to the psych tomorrow.

I know i said earlier that i am dreading monday but i won't lie - it's true. I guess tomorrow I can chat to the psych about the specifics of that though and how to manage it all

I have boardgame night tonight at my friend's place. It is becoming a bit repetitive but I guess it's a good way to catch up with them.

On paper I think things are okay but I am yet to feel any of it. the only thing i feel slack with is my fitness regime which needs improving. Well, sticking to more like it.

Just trying to make sure I don't hold everything else in my life in the next few days to ransom because of Monday and Tuesday. It's a weird thing I have noticed I sometimes do. It's like "something bad is coming up soon so I need to prepare for it in as many ways as possible" or that sort of thing I guess

Good to see you both
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance