Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: GRATITUDE

hello @Tropicalrose , @Lindy9 , @Sophie1 

yes it is the little things that makes be grateful

Hi @Shaz51 @MDT @Lindy9 @Tropicalrose 

I am thankful today for access to a good physio for my car accident rehab - although I'm in pain all the time I am so lucky that TAC pays for my new physio and that he is very caring and going the extra mile to give me targetted exercises - he even gave me his mobile number so I could call him on his way home as my back went into spasms yesterday and he wanted to give me advice for over weekend but was leaving office for day and I didn't pick up phone when he rang me ... I can't believe he gave me his mobile to call that night - so kind - he gave me 5 mins of advice on phone so I can do right thing over weekend and see him Monday - so hot water bottle , gentle exercises he gave me and avoid any new activities ..

so feeling lucky to have a physio who cares 

Take care of it @Sophie1
Sounds like you are in the wars today

Thanks @MDT  🙏 

we haven't chatted for ages - how r you today ? What are you grateful for today ? 

Indeed @Sophie1

There is also @Sophia1 too haha.

Yeah I am good thanks. Tbh today I am grateful for leisure. Atm I am just reading the newspaper. Doing BBQ for dinner as well. Now that we have gas it's easier lol.

It's also not as hot hete today so enjoying the air breeze.

What about you?

@Sophie1

Sounds like you lucked out on the physio tho not on having the accident in the first place. I always felt my physios helped me much more than the doctors with my crushed vertebrae. I hope you make a full recovery.

Hi everyone, 

I'm grateful today for my new friends who are supportive of my recovery, that my landlord is chill about me continuing to live in this house for a while even though I no longer qualify to be here, that I'm relatively physically healthy, that I have three excellent pot plants (lol) and that I have money for what I need today.

Nice thread!

I am grateful for starting new things and getting thru my anxiety, for having moments that make me smile, and the patience to listen to my mothers 2 hr phone call.... lol. 

Glad your results from doctor were good. @Shaz51 

My cats results were good so we have 2 months, just meds twice a day.

Thankful

Cat Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance