Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily goals, motivation and check in

@frog wrote:

...am having trouble facing the job application stuff. Still time, though. I need to set smaller goals rather than seeing it as one big scary task.

I feel exactly the same, @frog  😞

That's exactly what I would have suggested @frog .... smaller baby steps.

Hugs to you and @NatureLover ....

Hi @frog , how did you end up going yesterday? I hope you enjoyed your daughter's visit, among all the hard stuff...

I did some tidying but didn't manage to face the computer stuff. So am trying again today. 

Hi all here. 🤗✋🏻💜

Im just starting back today slowly. I haven't read back so this is a sorry in advance.

I have started writing daily lists and trying to accept what I haven't accomplished without beating myself up. It's all very much a new experience for me. Prioritising is a REALLY hard thing for me but I'm practicing it. 

Just wanted to drop in a hi and wish everyone well with daily motivation and goals. 

Thanks, @Teej , and welcome back!

Thanks for starting this thread 🙂

@Teej  👋👋👋💜💜💜

I've just managed to finally complete yesterday's computer tasks that I couldn't face. Now everything is backed up, ready to swop over to the new computer tomorrow - eeek!

@frog  @Faith-and-Hope  @Maggie  @Teej 

Good luck @NatureLover. You are doing well so far. I have a new laptop waiting for courage to launch into the unknown world of technology. 🦖🦕🦖🦕🦖🦕

Thanks so much, @Maggie . This new computer's been sitting on my floor for weeks...and has been repeatedly put off for years as well. It means dealing with Windows 10 - eeek! I must be the last person in the world to swop over to Windows 10. So I can relate to your situation!

Well done @NatureLover for tackling a daunting task!

I have some little goals today, and can't face anything large scale: phone calls to make, bits and pieces housework wise. I try to tell myself that I'm still moving and that counts.

Hi @Maggie 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance