Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Bezak482
Senior Contributor

Re: Cooking

@SpiderLady thanks for posting about food, pretty much my fav subject 🙂 I recommend a simple upgrade to curried sausages it to go for some specialty sausages. My local does an amazing lamb and feta snag, pork and fennel good too. 

Thankyou for the suggestions @Bezak482. I don't have a butcher shop very nearby but when it is a bit easier to get public transport I will check out the sausage range.

hello @SpiderLady@NatureLover@Bezak482@Escaped_Goat@TAB@nashy@Tortoiseshell 

what a great thread @SpiderLady 

did you not want to cook once you got home, after cooking all day?, that is what i am thinking @NatureLover@Escaped_Goat 

love to see some sharing recipes , what do you think 

@Former-Member, @outlander@CheerBear@eth@Gazza75 

Hi @SpiderLady , @NatureLover @Shaz51 @Escaped_Goat , @TAB , @nashy , @Tortoiseshell 

I just had some pretty good ramen/noodles which i am addicted to. I like cooking things that are really quick and tasty rather than planning a big meal although I managed to do a roast chicken dinner the other night. 

if you are lucky enough to have an Asian supermarket nearby I recommend trying the 'fancier' Ramen ideally the made in Japan ones but I like pretty much all of them.

To make it a meal, just add cabbage or kimchi, chopped spring onion, crispy onion flakes (also from Asian supermarket) and if you eat meat, add dumplings, bacon/ham or even hot dog which is quite popular in Korea and Japan in soup!

Any other super quick meals you'd recommend?

Annotation 2020-05-06 180101.png 

ohhhh @Bezak482  that sounds sooo nice xx

we had curried sausages and rice for dinner tonight Smiley Very Happy

hello @SpiderLady@Escaped_Goat@TAB , @Former-Member 

Wow @Bezak482 I appreciate a quick meal and that is really great practical advice 🍜

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Bezak482 , I have a daughter who would live on ramen if I could just get her the right ones!!!! We are lucky to have about 3 Asian groceries stores in our area so when I can get out I think I will try your recommendation. Thanks 🍜

Former-Member
Not applicable

Friday funny 😁 I think the egg is terrified of it's !!!!! Hope I don't offend anyone  FDE68824-94B8-49FB-80C4-26C3492CEEA9.jpeg

@SpiderLady @Shaz51 @Bezak482 @Escaped_Goat @Lee82  @Appleblossom 

Lol excellent! this one is good too, great rapping skillz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSwxZ5LcpVs

@Former-Member @SpiderLady @Shaz51 @Bezak482 @Escaped_Goat @Lee82 @Appleblossom
Former-Member
Not applicable

@Bezak482 , that is gold😂😂😂 love it. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance