Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Re: Responsive Project: Forum Enhancements Feedback

Hi @Margot@Lauz, wanted to give you some positive feedback instead of the usual detailing of more technical problems.

That repeated sign-in problem that many of us mentioned a while ago has stopped here, seems to have been fixed for some time now. Anyway, just wanted to say thankyou! Makes using the forum much better. Smiley Happy

That's fantastic @Mazarita It's always nice to hear the good news stories too. Thanks for your feedback 🌻

Thanks @Margot
Login seems all good now

New Post: Re: Responsive Project: Forum Enhancements Feedback

Hi @Margot and @Lauz, just alerting you to a bug on the forum this morning. When people are posting to existing threads, the title is coming up with the extra words 'New Post' at the start of the name of the thread. For example:

New Post: Re: A long rave

New Post: Re: Good Morning!

And other threads look the same as I look at the list of recent posts on the main page of the Lived Experience Forum. Usually the posts would not have 'New Post' in the titles.

I have been able to change it back to the original thread title by editing the subject line on my next reply post. But I can see other threads still have the extra words in the title.

Not a huge functional problem, but a weird one that I thought I'd let you know about. Smiley Happy

@Margot@Lauz, update: the words 'New Post' are being added to the subject line of every reply post I've done this morning. That mean the fix I found of editing the subject line must be done on every single reply post by everyone, if it's to be effective. Looks like a bigger problem than I originally thought. Good luck with it! Smiley Happy

@Margot @Lauz As well as 'New Post' being included in the title of posts  each new post is being added to the top of the new posts list and not as a new post in that thread in the list ie. instead of each thread that is active being listed in the Latest Comments box it is listing each response individually (as it used to on the old system)

Thanks for posting this here guys! @Zoe7 @Mazarita

I noticed this as well this morning - looked a bit strange didn't it 😂

We are resolving this at the moment, and it will be reverted back to re: soon! 

Thanks, @Lauz Smiley Happy

Re: New Post: Re: Responsive Project: Forum Enhancements Feedback

This should now be fixed - the few posts that had 'new post' on them will still be that way but no more going forward. We are back to re: 🎉

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance