Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Re: Welcome! Introduce yourself here 🙂

Hi I found out about SANE recently and I have never been part of a forum before.

Hi welcome to the forums, thanks for reaching out. It can be a real struggle at times ans this is a great supportive environment were you can relate with others and get support so you don't feel alone. Be kind to yourself and again, welcome 🙂 

Hey @Piper20 It is often those smaller moments of joy that we forget about but they are also some of the most beneficial. A walk on the beach, a hug with a fur baby or a quiet spot to just sit and relax ...they all matter. 

Hi @Poppii 

I just wanted to reach out to welcome you to the forums - it’s great to have you here 💜

In my experience, reaching out to an online community can be incredibly daunting and as such, I just wanted to say that I think that you’ve taken a really brave first step 💜

One of the things that I really love about our community, is that it’s an incredibly supportive space and as such, I have no doubt that you’ll find yourself in wonderful company here 😊

You’ll also find an amazing variety of conversations about all sorts of different topics such as mental health, exercise, sports, music and craft, as well as some great social spaces where you can share a virtual cuppa with other members of our community and chat about your day 😊

With this in mind, I just wondered if there’s anything in particular that you’re interested in?

Also, just while I remember, one of the things that really helped me when I was new to the forums and still finding my way around, was that if you would like to chat with another forum member, or reply to one of their posts, place @ in front of their username just like I did at the start of my post to you i.e. @Poppii that way, they will receive a message that you have contacted them 😊

Please know that you’re always welcome to reach out to us here whenever you need to 💜

Take kind and gentle care of yourself,

ShiningStar 💜

I am the traditional crazy cat lady (though also have small dog) otherwise live by myself. Not in a relationship & haven't been for long time. I'm 65 & have been living my life like this most of the time. 

Hello and welcome @Honnorah 

How many furbabies have you got xx

What things do you enjoy doing 

Hi there @DelicateUnit and welcome to the forums👋. I hope you find the forums to be a helpful and friendly place to be like myself and others have. 

Take care!

Judi9877☺️💐

Hello and welcome @Honnorah @Poppii @Piper20 👋! It’s nice to meet you all! I hope you find the support, help and friendships here in the forums and enjoy being part of the forum community. I look forward to seeing you around the the forums soon!

Take care!

Judi9877☺️🌻

I have 2 cats going on 13yrs & 1 dog about 3yrs, all rescues

I'm a reader since 4.yrs old & still doing it today. Most people when they come in to my place look around & say " so many books, do you like reading?"I also get into tarot decks & crystals. How about you?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance