Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Re: Trying makes it worse

@EternalFlower 

I needed to wear scarves for my neck and in the end made it a personal style.

I like colour and finally finding it fun to dress up a bit for church.  I was away from church for a long time but slowly going back to a different one, that is closer to me, and not as blind to "issues".  I am a Senior so its taken a while!

Doctors and the medical system system seems to have become another authority like the church and government.  A lot of it we have to accept, but .... should not have to wear it all.

Gardening was not a thing I did when I was young. I started when I was 40.

download.jpg

Panamic-4330-1160.jpg

Hi I love these, I'd go for the dove grey though, but work my way to the bolder colours!
The medical world isn't what I hoped. It seems ppl need more community than drs, imo. Spaces to be together.

Hi @TAB I think watching TV is my main hobby and it's sad that man was given a hard time because of it. I used to read but can't focus as well, not even movie much these days, so watching TV shows is a good hobby for me.

I have a phone call re my DSP application in a few weeks. I wander if that means I'm moving to the next step. 

I hope u are well. How is Ur new space?

I apologise I posted last night this message but used a word for watching TV that is triggering for some, so it didn't post. I changed the word and now it has posted.

Hi @EternalFlower  Ive been a bit ordinary last week or so 

not exercising, not getting things done etc

anyway was looking at another day like that today, slept in (why not?)  raining endlessly. 
thought stuff it and went and did a few things . 
I'll get there..

My older sister is poison.

@EternalFlower xx

Hi @maddison That's painful and hard, I hope u feel safe from her.

The thing with poisonous family members is they worm their way in.

Hope u had an okay week. How are u...I'm around this weekend if u want to chat

Have u got a new neighbour?

My nails have been really neglected lately, I think I need a new colour or something. During the pandemic I never had bare nails. Nailpolish addiction. People did weird things to cope during the lockdowns, and I spent 100s of dollars on polish!!

Hi @TAB did u get some walks in this week? 

I met my new cm and he's pretty nice. 

One major difference is I feel safe to talk alone with him. I used to keep the door open with previous cm, not that anyone would come and save me!

@Appleblossom how are u doing? I'm feeling OK tonight which is weird. I had a bad session with my therapist Dr last week and wanted to quit, but we "made up" this week. I feel like I've detached a bit from clinicians overall and want to feel like a person again, not just a consumer or sick person.

I hope u and family are OK? 

He told me has worked in private hospitals and said a lot of mums would go during school holidays for a break. That therr are certain times of year ppl tend to need help.

Hi @ef @EternalFlower um big semi impromptu walk yest then shorter ad hoc wateva one did short bike ride today ok but longer than Ive done in decades lol

Hi @TAB sounds good, no more rain, I hope? 

I'm feeling a bit anxious tonight, didn't have dinner really, skipping meals.

I am decluttering my home and have been giving away stuff.

I still have tonnes to go through. 

hi @ 

@EternalFlower   Hope you're Okay  

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance