Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Scream58
Senior Contributor

Not a good night tonight.

A story on tonight's news has me feeling really triggered. I think it's going to be a long night.

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Not a good night tonight.

Here if you want to talk about it @Scream58 

@Paperdaisy 

I wish I could talk about it but my heart is already threatening to jump right out of my chest. 

Thanks for the offer though.

I hope you can find something to take your mind off it @Scream58 take care tonight 💝

Longest night ever!

The stress and lack of sleep has caused my Occipital Neuralgia (nerve pain in my head) to flare. My head feels like it's on fire, even my hair hurts. Industrial strength painkillers not even touching it.

Last time I had a flare/headache like this was when I had my stroke. Interesting that was triggered by the same thing as last night.

Hi @Scream58 

How are you feeling now? I can see you posted early this morning and were in pain. I'm here today if you need to talk 💜

hanami 💮

@hanami 

Still in pain but is bearable now.

I can't discuss the reason for the trigger but I am getting some counseling for it. Started several weeks ago. I was warned it would get worse before it got better. 

Thanks for your concern.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance