Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: why can't I cope longer?

Thanks @Former-Member

Always glad to have talk with you.

Splitting headache, going to bed now.

I'm burnt out lack of time off (not since 2017), & too much stress.

Got extra health issues to attend to - high blood pressure etc.

Catch up with you soon.

Adge Smiley Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

Finally got accessed for Beyond Blue New Access program today... but, Because I was honest about SI... they flipped me off to MH who'll ring me tomorrow... and it's with a male which i spacifically requested not. I'm so over being stuffed around trying to get support. Everyones so scared of suicide. 

Hi there @Former-Member 

I am just posting you a message to acknowledge your battle to find the right professional support. It is great that you have accessed the BB program. Yet then getting stuffed around would be no fun at all especially in these trying times.  I really hope you are able to get the right worker for you, and not a male. 

regards

Whitehawk

🌻💕 @Former-Member ....

@Former-Member 🌻💌
Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @Faith-and-Hope   @outlander  @Whitehawk  @@ thanks. Pleased to say that was brave enough to pick up the 3pm MH call yesterday (so to stop them coming to house re welfare check) and managed to convince him I'm fine as my birthday trigger had passed... He flipped me off to ''Likemind' (quietly relieved on both sides I'm sure) who just rang and booked me into intake assessment next week  (not another ''intake assessment grr) get me in with a psychologist... Hmm, got that dizzy merry-go-round feeling again... dejavou. Still waiting for ACTUAL support, what's new. Having said that SI waves are less and less intense than last couple weeks, and crying less, and doing more. Maybe don't need to follow through now. I don't know. Been trying to get support since moving here almost a year back now. 

On a good note:

Bit of aa win yesterday - found a thin door at tip last week, with doggy door opening already cut out. After a couple of strips if wood screwed into top + bottom, it dropped nicely into the sliding door frame grooves TADA!. Success! Less bugs, less breeze 😁 IMG_20200408_082613_1.jpg

Well done you @Former-Member .... both the brave to pick up the phone and deal ..... and for the DIY handy-gal doggie door ...... 👍💕

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @F&H 💞

Hi @Former-Member Since you like Dory, here's one for you....

13 Best Finding Nemo And Finding Dory Quotes That Inspire You

Hi @Former-Member Here's the Good News that I promised to mention -

Work emailed me – As a Direct Result of an Internal Audit of Pay Scales (Pay Points)

They determined that they have paid some (all?) staff at the wrong rate.

Having worked there for almost 4 years, this amounts to a large Back-Pay.

The letter states that they will include this Back-Pay in my next Pay.

Which amounts to several week's worth of pay.

This will slow the rate of going into arrears (spending much more than I earn).

A Bolt Out of the Blue (or Silver Lining)…..

I really did need that Blessing (or Miracle).

Adge

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance