Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

@Zoe7 i am so torn. It triggers me being here but i dont know if its a good idea to be at home alone. Atm i feel so skrewed up that i dont really think it matters where i am. I want to try and stay as safe as possible though

I think under the current circumstances being at your mum's is the safest option - if you are not sure about being alone then it is probably not a good idea to be alone. Can you watch a movie with your sisters @outlander?

Yeah we are watching the bfg on tv atm. I need to go home and get clothes and blankets though but if i make myself get in and get out with the intention of just getting what i need i should be ok

I think that is the best idea @outlander - that way you won't be alone. Tonight you need the company and just need to get through until tomorrow and then start again.

Im going to go get my things so will be back soon.
Im sorry if im distressing anyone. I didn't know what to do.

Not distressing me at all Hon - just worried for you and want to help as much as I can - Care about you @outlander Heart

Care about you too @Sans911 but understand you not wanting to talk at the moment - here sitting with you though Hon Heart

We can only tolerate what we can @outlander
Never say you "should just be happy" because of others doing worse. That's unhelpful. You are doing what you gotta do and that's that. Youre smart so you know that getting stuff to stay at your mums is essential. Keep it up bud!
You're alright you 🙂

Thanks guys
Im back at mums house now. We are going to watch the rest of the bfg, a mermaid movie and then will be heading to bed.
Ill only be able to flick on and off now as its abit harder with more people around but wanted to let u guys know that i am safe

@Wenna @Former-Member thank you for the emails, ive replied to them and wanted to let you know im safe as well.

Oops @Zoe7 @Sans911 @MDT above msg.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance