Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

Yes it is @outlander Smiley Very Happy

im heading off for a little while @Sans911 @Zoe7 thanks for the chat and keeping me company Heart

Bye for now @outlander Heart

Can finslly see the image @Sans911 - it is beautiful - thank you Smiley Very Happy

Catch you later lil Sis @outlander

@Zoe7that was me in that helicopter, so it's my photo, not a google one.

I really wish you could read my job application cover letter, but it isn't possible. I think it's pretty good. It's just a casual position, but a very interesting one.

That is a gorgeous photo @Sans911 and even better now I know it is yours - wow what a view and what a beautiful photo.

I wish it was possible for me to read your cover letter too but if your writing on here is anything to go by I bet you smashed it Hon Smiley Very Happy

@Zoe7I am going to take a little break from here, and I suspect you might need to as well. I'll catch up with you in just a while for FF.

I am going to stick around just a bit longer - someone I am a bit worried about and want to know they are ok then I'll have a break before FF @Sans911 - see you there Heart

Hugs @outlander Heart

thank you @Shaz51 Heart
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance