Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

how are you today @outlander

hey there @Snowie

@outlander

You might find this useful.

https://mybpdstory.wordpress.com/

And not knowing exactly where you live, I just found out about Recovery Colleges. Most of the courses need to be attended in person, but are aimed at persons with mental health challenges to help enable you to move towards recovery. Google it and see if there are any in your area.

I am okish, but can't come back here for a while. I am completely safe, but big time upset at something here from some days ago, and can't cope with the overwhelming feelings from it. Even here in these few moments is super difficult. Just give me time, maybe I will get over it.

Goog morning my two sis @Sans911  @outlander.

Here for both of you if needed. You both are so special to me 💜💜💜

@Sans911 I am sorry that has happened for you on here. 

Morning, you mean so much to me too  @Snowie 💜

It is just good to hear from you @Sans911 thank you so much for checking in 💜 maybe its worth contacting the mods offline so they can help you get through? You dont just have to get over anything

And thank you for the link too ill have a look 

Is anyone around atm?

My anxiety is really high and has been high all day.. again.... ive tried exercising, and deep breathing, feeding the horses,going for a drive, resting with a movie, colouring in and my worry box

Hi @outlander ....

I have just landed on Couch Island for a rest and catch-up time.

Good on you for working through a management plan for the day to this point.  You are doing really well.

How have you managed your eating pattern today ?  Keeping bl%d sugar levels steady is an important part of our emotional control system .... and have you been drinking enough water ?

I read you were having a busy day today. How did it go? @Faith-and-Hope

Ive still kept up with the plan but evenings are when it gets even harder.

I had abit of breakfast and had a late lunch due to activity taking longer than expected as water along with some other drinks like tea and abit of apple juice as well.

Hi @Faith-and-Hope@outlander

i know it gets frustrating @outlander when you feel like you’ve done lots and not much has changed. 

Hello @Teej
How are you?

It feels like im fighting a never ending battle these past few days. A few hrs would be great without my brain going a thousand miles an hr

Hi @Teej 👋💕

I think it’s usual for most people to have an energy slump in the late afternoon @outlander .... which is about where “tea” used to be placed as a pick-me-up to get  everyone through the last of the day to suppertime in the evening.  Bearing that in mind, if you are prone to wider mood swings than some other people, then the slump will be harder to lift / more emotional / bring you down.  

If you are finding that is a pattern for you, then you might be able to prepare for it .... have some healthy snacks on hand if lunch is going to be early or late, make sure you have an early dinner, take a shower or bath to help unwind you at about that time every day .... experiment a little and find what helps you the most perhaps ?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance