Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

thanks @Appleblossom @Sans911

Apple your always welcome to come sit here with me and anyone here no invitiation needed Heart

evening everyone

Lil Sis are you around? @outlander

Yes sis @Sans911

Peace restored @outlander

Sanity slowly restoring. My mother is staying at a hotel in the city with her friend, then they are going to stay with her friend's family in a town just south of the city. So my mother will return to my house Saturday afternoon.

I've had an okish day. Another in depth conversation with my mental health nurse following on from the meeting with the pdoc a couple of days ago. A difficult but necessary conversation about my SI/SH. Cleared the air a bit and building better understanding between us.

How are you doing today?

Im glad your sanity is being restored @Sans911 i know you cant handle your mum.in large chunks either.
Im proud of you for having that chat again today. Sounds like you were actually listened to.

Im okish. Just feel rather tired but i cant sleep as usual. Bit worried about tomorrow.

I'm sure you're feeling a whole mixed bag of emotions @outlander

I hope whatever happens, it leads to a clearer picture of what is happening with your health.

Handling my mother even in small doses is exhausting at the task she is easily overwhelmed by small things.

Jasper is hunting the little flying insect just now for the third night in a row.

Since they cant find anything im going back to work with the clients i still have. Its more physical labour so will just have to go slowly @Sans911

I totally get being exhausted by others. Im at mums house tonight with the kids and i was tired just thinking about it! At least youve got abit of peace for now.

Lol im just imaging Jasper on the prowl poor little bug but at least hes amused!

Whats your plans for tomorrow? Whats your weekend looking like?

Your up kinda late tonight too @Sans911 are you having trouble sleeping too?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance