Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

Hi @outlander, It's wenna one of the moderators here. Saw your recent post and looks like you are having a hard time today. Are you ok and feel free to shoot us through an email in case you need more support.

yeah i know @Zoe7 it feels like one step forward and 100 steps back. it really does feel like theres a constant flow of triggerrs or the emotions just constantly linger no matter what i do.
its been more than just today but the past day or so ive been slipping further and todays even lower. i have been trying to just be ok but im not sure i really am even though i am really trying. its been like it for a little while but ive been able to maintain it as just low and knowing itll pass but it doesnt seem to be passing. ive been doing more self care and different types too like reading, baths, a few walks here and there and a few short but scenic type of drives as well as movies and chatting here and just chilling but im really not getting anywhere.
its both frustrating and upsetting. i jsut want to start being ok or good more not just for a few hrs or a day

@Wenna ^^^^^

This is when having those external supports can really help too Hon to help you work through how you cope in these times - I know you don't have those yet but it will happen. It sucks that you are feeling like this but I also know you can get through it - you may not be able to see it yourself today but you are so much further ahead than you were this time lst year or even a few months ago - that is a win that we here can see even if you can't. I can see that you have taken many steps forward and there are going to be days when you tske some steps backwards again but that does not extinguish the ones you have taken forward in a huge way @outlander

be back soon @Zoe7 mum needs me for about an hr. will u be around abit later to chat?

ok Hon @outlander Heart

Hi @outlander I am just going to send you a quick email to check in.  Would really appreciate if you would take the time to read and reply.

Wenna

Ok @Wenna ive replied

@Zoe7 thank you for noticing the good things. I can see a little bit when im ok but latley it is so bloody hard.
Im at mums house but its trigger after trigger here.

Im sorry. Others really do have it much more worse than i do. I should just be happy

Being at your mum's is just a period of time you need to get through @outlander - I know there is so much that triggers you there but you can get through it. How long are you going to be there? Can you do something with your sisters to occupy your mind a bit?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance