Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

I guess time will tell... @Former-Member still not great but i got something bothering me sorted at least..

@outlander

hey gorgeous, you feeling okay? just read your posts from this arvo xxxxxxxxxx

Yeah i guess so @Bella1978

Good evening @outlander
How are you this evening?

@outlander

would you like to chat to me luv? xxxxxxxx

Its just my life atm @Bella1978 i dont even know what im suppose to say. Maybe its just the depression talking..

@outlander

you dont have to say anything luv. im here with you. 

have you had any clarity about your role as a carer since posting to the worried thread? depression can definitely mess with our way of thinking 😞

Ill be staying as carer @Bella1978 just have to learn to block out the crap i guess.
I dont know. my life isnt that bad. I should just be well but i guess mh doesnt work like that. Its just the same things every day .

@outlander

was there any advice in the responses that helped you at all?

i think i mentioned to you that i bought a book called "the conscious caregiver" ... it came in the mail today. its about looking after yourself whilst being a carer. it is so hard sometimes isnt it luv?

i dont think its a case of you "should" be well ... MI doesnt work like that luv, and we both know it. plus we have outside stressors as well. how is your pop doing luv?

I havent been back over the advice. Cant really think of what was said except about respite. Dont want to do that really. Wouldn't help. Theres too many other things happening that i cant really stop doing.

He seems to have a cold and needs a checkup he has drs tomorrow so will see what they say.. @Bella1978
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance