Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

@outlander nope sadly not but i am ok i well it will be ok

Its hard when we are not alright, but also need to reassure others. @Eden1919 That takes social consciences but it is important to try and find a way that it does not become false. I think it is very important to keep with truth as best one can.

Have you heard of Teal Swan?  She is a young person online who does work on suicidality.  You do not have to answer my questions, but I feel it is important to raise them. Up to you Eden.

Heart

Hi @outlander Hope you are better today.  Did you manage to resist sh urges?

I posted about new behaviours I began today to help me when I am in crisis and overwhelm, which is the way it is for too atm.

Heart

Sorry to hear that @Eden1919 whats the plan for the rest of the night then?

@Appleblossom no not really that much better just a little more controlled at times. Yes i did resist them. I didnt sh yesterday or today. Can you tag me where you posted about your new behaviours? Or your welcome to share them here or on a coping thread...

@outlander Every day you can resist is important, until it becomes a new habit ... to resist them and do something productive for your life.  I know its hard. I battled with it in a few variations for 20 years.  Mostly now its not serious sh.

I posted self care behaviours on @Former-Member thread.

They are not new for others, but for me they are.  I put some cream in my handbag for hand massage when I am anxious or triggered. So I dont just take the pill. I do these others things as well. I have had my teabags in my bag for choirs for a few years now, but today I opened it and kept inhaling the scent for about 20 mins.  It worked very well to ground me and then of course I added hot water in a cup during break.

Good night I will need to log off soon.

Thanks @Appleblossom
Im glad youve worked out something to help soothe yourself too.
Goodnight 😴

@outlander

Is anyone around atm.. just need a distraction...
Former-Member
Not applicable

@outlanderHeart

I'm here are you ok?

Yeah @Former-Member its ok i got it sorted better than i thought..
Former-Member
Not applicable

@outlander
I am so happy that you did. I hope you will be ok tonite now! XO 🙂
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance