Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: not coping

i dont seem to be recieving notifications @Snowie or not till late for some reason

its really sore tonight. have to keep it up and take stronger meds

lol sounds like a normal weekend 🤣

Is anyone still up?

@outlander wrote:
its ok @NatureLover going to speak to them about a few implants from where i have had teeth removed to make chewing on the bad side more manageable but prob still wont chew that side cause thats where all the nerve damage is

Am just so sorry this happened to you @outlander  😞 
I really hope you can get some relief from the surgery, and I'm sorry you have to put it off. 

I'm glad your foot's not broken, but it sounds painful 😞

Wishing you so much good wishes 💔 💙

Morning sweetheart @outlander 

I wasn't receiving notifications either.

I hope today goes a bit better for you and you can get some rest and of your foot.

Lots of love and hugs sis 💕💕💕

thanks @NatureLover i hope so too. it wont repair the nerves but it should fix some other teeth to reduce pain otherwise

Thankfully not broken but if its still the same by wednesday i have to go back get more xrays and possibly an mri to check the smaller bones

Good morning sis @outlander 

Hoping your day goes ok for you.

Rest up if you can with your foot hon.

Lots of love and hugs 💜💜💜

over done it abit this morning @Snowie with the horses but im at home now watching the cross country or whats left of it anyway now

how are you

@outlander wrote:
Thankfully not broken but if its still the same by wednesday i have to go back get more xrays and possibly an mri to check the smaller bones

@outlander  I hope it's a bit better by Weds too and that you don't have to go and get the MRI / Xrays.

💙

Was watching the cross country too @outlander Some of those jumps are high!

I hope you can rest your foot hon.

I am going ok. Got no motivation to do anything today so might just be a day on the couch.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance