Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: checking in

Checking in again

Good morning, Lee! Am relieved and happy to see you checking in this morning!

Did you have to call a helpline in the night? @Lee71 

Morning @NatureLover 

It's good to see youtoo.

And yes I connected with a help line last night

D8d you sleep well?

Aaagh, I didn't get a notification for your post...  @Lee71 

Yes, I slept well -  thanks for your kind question.

I'm sorry that your night was bad enough for you to connect with a helpline. 😞 I hope that it helped.

I'm afraid I have to go out for 4 hours today - a prearranged event. From about 10am - 2pm roughly. I won't be able to check in with you... I hope some others will be around though, and you can tag the regulars to your thread if you need, or a moderator. 

(I'm actually dreading going out, as I find germs and leaving the house difficult...but anyway!) I will check in with you after 2pm Melbourne time. 

Thinking of you, Lee...

@NatureLover 

Be safe when you're out and about, I feel the same about going out with the virus and everything. I know it's a lot worse there in Victoria. 

I will keep checking in if I can even if no one is around, it doesn't really matter anyway.  I know you told me how to contact a moderator but there's not much point in doing that either. It's ok. 

Even though you dont want to go out I hoped you aren't too distressed when you are out,  and please be safe

@Lee71 @NatureLover 💙💖

@NatureLover 

I'm Checking in again but I'm not really sure why .

Just found out I won't see my therapist for at least 2 more weeks, I'm guessing it's something to do with the virus and self isolation, I don't want to seem selfish, but i can't deal with that, I give up

Hey there @Lee71 that is really hard, and understandable to feel really down and heavy as seeing our practitioners is super important. Would you be up for giving our help centre a call for a chat? SANE has a great team of counsellors if you would like to discuss how this has impacted you Heart

@nashy 

I'm Not a big fan of the phone, I avoid it whenever possible. This week when I've had to contact places I do it via web chat.

Sorry if I said something wrong in my last post, I can edit it or something if you want me to .

No not at all @Lee71 your post was within guidelines, just sounds like you could use a good yarn and the counsellors at the SANE Help Centre are a good team 🙂 They have webchat too if this helps. Heart There if you need.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance