Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Think I need to share

Yes. It is mainly limited time (working mum of 4). Perhaps also l feel that I should just be able to work this through myself. Afterall, I wasn't the one who was abused. And I don't know how interested someone would be to hear my story.

Beautiful pic  I have Irish in my mix! Hope things all work out with schools etc. @AlwaysHappy 

Hope is so important.

Smiley Happy

Hope things all work out with schools @AlwaysHappy  Heart

That's the thing @AlwaysHappy, you don't have to try and deal with this yourself. We're all just thrown into this thing called life without an instruction manual and are supposed to figure it all out. It sounds like you are a very caring and empathetic person, so please know that you aren't going to be putting anyone out by seeking help, you're just getting assistance to help your family through this. Your story is important. Heart 

Thank you (almost teary smile)

Thinking of you @AlwaysHappy, how has the rest of your week been? 

@Ali11 today I am doing well. My eldest went to school twice this week. 2hr days only but great compared to virtually no attendance last term...and she has attended her first St John's cadets meeting tonight!! My younger one attended 3 days, and although she needed to see her psych twice, she is reasonably stable today. I'm hoping for a quiet, relaxing night tonight. It's been a busy week! Thank you for asking x

That's great to hear @AlwaysHappy! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance