Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Supporting a partner in a crisis

sitting with you @Jacques Heart

@Jacques here and listening ... sounds like it is tough going all round at present for you.

1. hugs @Jacques and to your partner and to your mum HeartHeart

hi everyone, im really strugging today with SH, last night really messed  me up, my partner is struggling and not doing well, my anxiety is stopping me moving to her, ive really let her down, why does life have to be so so hard

hugs to all my friends. 

Hi there @Jacques Candycane one of the moderators here, sounds like you are having a rough day today with both yourself and your partner. You've done well to reach out for support. As a reminder, its important to look after yourself first before you look after others, you are doing the best you can and that in itself is an honorable and beautiful thing. If you're concerned about your safety or you'd like counselling support, you can reach out to the following services:

Lifeline 13 11 14

Suicide Callback Service 1300 659 467

We will also send you an email shortly checking in 

Take good care of yourself today and please do reach out for support 

How are you going @Jacques

hi @Former-Member things seem to be ok, my partner is going really well and i am so proud of her, she will be going home this weekend, we have spent a lot of time talking and focusing on our future, it has been nice.

thank you for caring @Former-Member, it really mans a lot to me

images (60).jpeg

'Onya @Jacques 

Checking in @Jacques

hi @Former-Member,

thank you for checking in, im not sleeping so great lately but still excercising, so that is something, my partner is now home, she is overwhelmed but managing, so im so happy, im hoping this time she will not have to go back to the MHU again.

just getting through each day, i hope things are going for you too.

hugs my friend

Jacques

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance