Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Starting to struggle

Thanks @Acacia - just chilling with my teddy, and listening to music. And playing my switch 

Hey @BPDSurvivor , 

we have neighbours partying aswell and it does my head in. They do it till someone dobs them in. I’m just keeping to myself. Can you sit with me. 

Sure I can @Fluttershy1 . I can’t bring a teddy to the picnic though because I don’t have one!

You might need to share yours with me - if that’s okay.

BPDSurvivor

We share teddy @BPDSurvivor - I have lots of teddys they help me. 

I got a new phone on Friday 🙃

Awesome @Fluttershy1 !

Phones don’t last very long nowadays. By the time you have to change the battery, you may as well buy a new one.

The phones seem to be getting larger and larger in size. I hate the big ones because I have small hands and they don’t fit in my pocket. Hence I bought the smallest mini which came out last year. I’m pretty happy with it.

Then again, I use my iPads a lot more than my phone. I use the iPads for work so hence I have the LARGEST one out! 

I hope you like your new phone. I think it’s so clever how they can retrieve all of your info with a click of a button and install it on your new phone. Makes life so much easier.

Thanks for sharing your teddy. I appreciate it.

BPDSurvivor

Lol @BPDSurvivor - I have a iPad but I don’t use it much. 

I use my phone more I have the iPhone 13 pro max. Better camera quality. 

22CAE6A2-B1BD-4195-A114-22C3F6AC9F53.jpeg

I only use the iPads for work eg meetings, zoom, WebEx. @Fluttershy1 

Rarely I might watch something on them, but I never play games.

I hope your phone will keep you entertained. The camera on my iphone13 is pretty awesome too. It’s all I need. Im not planning to be a photographer any time soon. 

BPDSurvivor

Thanks for the pic! It looks awesome! That’s portrait mode, isn’t it? @Fluttershy1 

BPDSurvivor

@BPDSurvivor - I’m feeling overwhelmed again. I got my teddy that was having a picnic with us. It’s one of those nights 

Hey @Snowie @maddison @TAB @Jacques @Hams @outlander @Historylover @BPDSurvivor @Zoe7 @Eve7 @Adge @Anastasia @Shaz51 @Owlunar - another hard day. Everything feels overwhelming and upsetting 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance