Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Queenie
Community Elder

Standing in a crowded room

I feel like screaming at the top of my lungs but won’t even be noticed.

or I feel like I’m riding the rapids in a leaky boat about to tumble over the cascades.

Nothing brings me pleasure not even chocolate.

I’m just going through the motions day in day out.

This past week I’ve really been battling the blues, and schiz for good measure. A lot of negative coping like self harm urges have been floating about.

Can someone just talk to me? I’m in a very dark place and unsure if the light at the end of the tunnel isn’t a train.

33 REPLIES 33

Re: Standing in a crowded room

Hi @Queenie,

Things sounds so difficult and overwhelming right now and I'm sorry you are going through this. Having to manage what you are managing and not being able to take pleasure in the things you usually enjoy is so difficult. I'm about to send you an email to check in.

Take care,

Tortoiseshell

Thanks @Tortoiseshell for checking in. It kind of helps to know I’m not on my own in this.

🙁 That's some really tough stuff @Queenie.

I don't know if it would help but I'll be around for a little while longer if you'd like some company.

@Queenie big hugs.

Do you have a mental health team you could connect with because it sounds really hard to deal with on your own.

I'm sorry you've been so down and the schiz is getting bad too. Do you want to talk more about it.

@Queenie  Hey Queenie don't forget how well you have been doing. You have been kicking arse at your studies and you have dropped a dress size from all the gym that you have been doing. You are doing so well. Thinking of you. Love greenpea xxxx

Just calling by to send you some thoughts @Queenie and hope for a better feeling day for you today ❤

Hello friends,

I am going to my gp today. I’m not sure what to say exactly. I hope I don’t come across as an idiot. I just got a text from my support worker. Apparently I really freaked him out.

Hi @Queenie 

Just try and be honest with your gp. I know how hard that can be at times however. I hope it goes well.

@Queenie I hope the go appointment goes how you want it to. Sometimes it helps to write down things you want to say. For me at appointments I know are going to be hard I write a list of dot points I want to cover.

Wishing you well.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance