Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Eden1919
Senior Contributor

*SCREAMS*

I want to scream at everyone. well not everyone but i feel like my insides are screaming all the time. I feel like I am gearing up for something i have no idea what but something big and I cant get my mind to shut off and i keep staying up late for no good reason other than i am watching stupid videos on youtube or watching interesting stuff or plannig stuff or thinking about big important things. and i want to paint but idk what and i want to make music and go out and explore and smell all the wattle that is coming out now and feel the wind on my face and i keep thinking i will go to bed early but then i look and i am getting into bed and it is 5am and ugh idk i know sleep is good but i dont even know how i keep getting so distracted. and i feel like i need to do everything NOW. idk i am just so frustrated and idk how i feel but it is like something life changing and super important is looming over the horizon i just feel weird and off but not exactly bad but then idk because i kind of feel bad in some ways ugh idk i just want to scream! 

5 REPLIES 5

Re: *SCREAMS*

Hey I hope you are ok, I feel like screaming all the time too atm. I had an outburst on Saturday and I wish that I didn't.
greenpea
Senior Contributor

@Eden1919  Hey Eden1919 what you wrote reminds me of a movie from the 1970s called I think  'Network' with Peter Finch starring in it.  There is a classic scene in it where Peter Finch screams out of a window 'I am as mad as hell and I am not going to take it any more!'. Great movie I can thoroughly recommend it.

@Holly83 @greenpea  yes it is very frustrating feeling so on edge and not being able to do much about it without others getting upset. sometimes i wish people would just let me explode and not try and contain it  like just let me go scream in a feild and throw things and curse at the world for a while, i will come back and go back to playing normal but i hate that everytime i need to let it out everyone around me is constantly tyring to find ways to make sure it doesnt happen like yes i know it is intense but forcing me t bottle it up just makes it worse for everyone. 

Do you have any hobbies?

I am feeling like screaming now

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance