Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

SCORPION
Senior Contributor

Pain

I am sitting and have so much pain at the moment not just physical but mental.

been feeling so lost and alone not even my art is an escape sat at work bench and just could not get any inspiration as head full of negative thoughts. All i can think of is i have no real purpose or right to exist. The physical pain i almost feel is a punishment for what I dont know . I just want to sleep and wake in a another reality this one i am so tired of so really tired of i dont the my memory's any more they hurt too much. 

Sorry for the ramble Ill go now 

Good night all

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Pain

Hi @SCORPION , I really feel for you with both physical and emotional pain 😞

@SCORPION wrote:

All i can think of is i have no real purpose or right to exist. 

You definitely do have a right to exist...but it sounds like depression talking, to me. Do you have professional help and support for your depression?

Historylover
Senior Contributor

@SCORPION, so sorry to hear of your mental anguish. We all here know what that feels like. Just sending my best wishes for much better days ahead. Take care.

SCORPION
Senior Contributor

Hi Thanks for your thoughts yes i have good support team . I just cant seem to get past this dark place i suppose i should have seen it coming as had been feeling OK for awhile. my life is just a yo-yo. 

Hey @SCORPION ,

Im sorry to hear how tough it is for you right now. 

Life is a yo-yo indeed. I hear you. While the path looks dark and gloomy, I’d encourage you to hold on tight to that glimmer of hope. I’m not saying it’s easy, but while you have breath, you have hope.

You’ve pulled through in the past. I’m sitting with you this time if you think it’ll make it any easier for you this time round. 

You are worth it.

It’s okay not to be okay. 

BPDSurvivor

jay2
Senior Contributor

Hi Scorpion,  If that is your star sign then you are a fighter. I am a scorpion. Scorpions feel miserable and sorry for our selves then we berate our selves, have a big swear at whatever has got us into this state, then say , "I am not going to let it beat me"   I analize my feelings and ask who, what and why ,then try to work out a solution. If the solution is not coming ,I try to do for myself what my body tells me its needs to lessen my pain . Sometimes a good cry can feel better. Hugging my cats and talking to them or sitting in the sun or just checking my garden over. A cup of tea and something quick and easy to snack on . Just sit a while and let your mind wander off into LaLa land. Do not try to do your art because it wont work out. ,it will stuff up and that will make you even more unhappy     ., I watch a comedy DVD or play a game on my phone something to take your mind  of your present thinking. I know it is a bummer but it will pass,just give it time. Chin up .Regards @jay2 

Hi @SCORPION , yes, an extended dark place is the pits 😞 

I want to encourage you that things can and will get better. 

A handy forum tip is if you type @ and then click on a name in the drop-down box, that person will get a notification and won't miss your reply. 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance