Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Numb again

Good morning sis. How you doing today?

@Pollyotter how's your ribs feeling? 

good morning Zoe. I hope your feeling better today hun. Sending you well wishes for today. 
@Zoe7 

@Lee82 

Im doing good. Feels like I have a squeeze going on around my ribs but that's ok. Taking it easy. 

How are you doing . 

@Zoe7  I hope your feeling better 

Mmm...that don't sound too good @Pollyotter I think you may need an x ray to see if you have punctured your lung. 

@Lee82 

If it gets any worse then I will. Now it's just uncomfortable.

How is your day going .

Hey @Lee82 @Pollyotter I have been asleep most of the morning as I was still feeling very unwell. Still not feeling great but will see how I am going later today then make a decision on work for tomorrow.

Love to you both Heart

My day has been ok. Just trying to get some cleaning done as I haven't cleaned my house in a very long time. My 9 year old is giving me grief today. I just want to walk out the front door and not stop. Being stuck at home with each other for weeks on end is getting to both of us and now we have another 6 weeks to get through. 
@Pollyotter 

please look after yourself hun. 💗

@Zoe7 I'm so sorry to hear that you are still feeling unwell but glad to hear you have been resting. Hopefully after one more day of rest will do the trick for you and you can get back to your kids tomorrow ❤️
sending you gentle hugs 

I hope I can make it tomorrow @Lee82 but will need to improve a lot this afternoon to be able to do that. I am on class tomorrow and that takes a lot of energy so if I am still not feeling good it will be a very hard day. Need to try to eat soon and that will be a real test.

Just take it easy hun. If you need to take a other day off then so be it. You have to look after you first but I am sure you are already doing that. 
@Zoe7 ❤️

Thanks @Lee82 Yes I am doing that and will take another day off if need be 👍 Going to snuggle up with Tobes and watch a movie - and sleep more if I need to. Catch you later Hon Heart

Take care hun and give tobes a cuddle for me. ❤️
@Zoe7 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance