Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Numb again

@Lee82 

No, I didn't go. I have had broken ribs before so I do know what they are going to say or do.

No blood or pooling and it hasn't stuck into something. I have bandaged it up to stop moving as much as possible. so now I am just taking it easy.  

Oh hun I'm so sorry. I know how painful it is cause I also have had a broken rib. Well I hope it doesn't give you too much grief and you are able to rest hun. @Pollyotter 

@Lee82 

Yhe ill be ok. 

How have you been 

Up and down @Pollyotter @I had a good day yesterday with my boys. I took them to see a beautiful waterfall then to a bakery for lunch and then a children park. I was feeling good but that was short lived as I had a pretty bad night and today has been another ride off. Spent most of it in and out of sleep. 

@Lee82 

I am sorry that it had gone bad . When last did you do something for yourself 

I actually cannot remember the last time I did something for myself. You just get caught up with all the kids stuff that that is the last thing you think of. 
@Pollyotter 

@Lee82 

I am not a mother  so I cannot begin to understand.  But comming from someone who's mother always put her kids before her own mental health.  

I wish my mum had taken some time for herself . It was very hard to see her so fragile  and yet give us everything.  Adults tend to forget how kids can see things 

I recently realised just how much my kids have noticed its actually scary. I hate that they know so much about my MH I thought I was doing a good job of hiding it but I wasn't. It is so difficult to try and deal with your own MH when you have children around. On your bad days it's just so hard to keep going and to hide how you feel. 😔
@Pollyotter 

@Lee82 

I can only imagine  as a mother  how scary that is to notice.  How  ever  I do think you should be proud  of the fact that they do notice these things as you would get some adults who won't notice or don't care . 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance