Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not sure what to do !!!

@Shaz51 , I am so sorry you and Mr Shaz are going through this. I need to catch up with the thread to understand the whole of it but just in this last post it is certainly so much you are dealing with. Sending you all my supportive thoughts to you and Mr Shaz for healing and resolution of all things pending at the moment so you can both be at ease. You will be in my prayers, please take care. Thank you for all you give to this community ❤️ 

Thank you @Healandlove 

How are you going this week  

Sometimes I just feel a bit overwhelmed at times , so I need to take a step back , write a list and go one day at a time ❤️

Sounds hectic @Shaz51 💖

Sorry to hear of Mr Shaz melanoma diagnosis. As you may recall,  my husband also had melanoma. Caught too late.  I really hope they have caught Mr Shaz's early,  before it spreads. 

For you,  hmmm maybe kidney stones?  Hopefully nothing more serious than that. Get better soon. 

You have way too much on your plate. 😔🌺🐝

Morning @Emelia8 ❤️

Hope you are going OK 

Having my blood tests this morning so I am just drinking water before it 

Then a scan for Mr shaz this afternoon 

Will be thinking of you @Shaz51 💖.  Good luck to both you and Mr Shaz. 🍀

🙏🙏🙏❤️ @Shaz51 …. I had a melanoma, caught early.  I hope it all works out okay.  Take courage, take care.  Make sure you take some gentle time out - a walk, cup of tea with a friend, music that soothes you ….  big hugs ❣️

Hey @Shaz51 

I hope your day goes ok and results are in your favour

Get all the results next week @StuF 🙂

🤞 @Shaz51 

@Shaz51tthinking of you and Mr Shaz and hoping all the results are workable. I know stress can cause kidney stones as well. I had them and they are awful. Hope that by next week everything is clearer and with good news and strategies to move forward. 

I'm doing OK. 🙏🏻 started reading more fiction so that has been relaxing. 

Sending you both hugs 🫂 ❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance