Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Juno
Casual Contributor

Not sleeping

Hi, I've never posted before but I thought I'd give it a go. I've had loads of trouble sleeping since Sunday and ended up taking some time off work as I started to feel hypomanic. Thought I was ok again but now it's almost 2 am... and I need to be up at 6.30 and had a fight with my partner . It's so lonely. I seem to be having many dark nights of the soul. Not sure if I'm doing the right thing posting here but I thought I'd try.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Not sleeping

@Juno Hi Juno and welcome to the forums. I have a great deal of trouble sleeping at times particularly lately with the stormy weather (the weather always affects me). Maybe a trip to your gp might help if he/she could give you some medication to help you sleep. 

My normal meds help but when my sleep pattern is getting completely out of wack I have some sleeping pills just to help which a take maybe once or twice and they really help just get me back on track again. Hope this helps. greenpea

Re: Not sleeping

Thanks @greenpea. I never even thought about how the weather has been so all over the place recently. It does make it hard to sleep too. I think I will go back to the gp to ask for help if I don't sleep again tonight. Thanks for the lovely welcome.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance