Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not coping

well an early bed sounds like a really good idea @Fluttershy1 maybe have a tea a nice hot shower and chill out so you can sleep well
Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning @Fluttershy1, sorry I wasn't around yesterday I had a bad day with one of Izzy's other alters. 😞 Hoping today will be a little easier for you. 💜Nikki

Good evening @Dizzyizzy @NatureLover @Snowie @Shaz51 @Sunshine65 @Maggie @outlander @Faith-and-Hope - hope you guys are well. 
candy is not doing well at the moment so I'm looking after her. 
she is currently arguing with her mum so now candy is spending the weekend with her nan which is really helpful.

sorry we haven't been around much as candys mental health has been playing up and we are currently in a tough situation.

we are safe. 

Take care 🌻

*Ella* safe alter 

Hi Ella @Fluttershy1 

Glad to hear you are looking after Candy and that she is staying with her Nan for the weekend.

💜

@Snowie - she is very scared. But safe with nan 

Hello @Dizzyizzy @NatureLover @Snowie @Shaz51 @Sunshine65 @Maggie @outlander @Faith-and-Hope - what a few days I've had!!  
it hasn't been the greatest I've had some days where I wanted to give up but I didn't I kept going on. Things are heated with my family because they don't understand my mental health and it's very distressing. My alters are constantly switch and my unsafe alters have been in and out. 
I've been hiding away from my family and life in general. 
currently crying and very overwhelmed.

Take care 🌻

@Former-Member - we love you and take good care 💕

@Fluttershy1  💞💞

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Fluttershy1 , just wanted you to know that I am thinking of you. 💜Nikki

Heya nikki, it's Ella 

we are thinking of you aswell, candy hasn't been in the best of mindsets but we are ok now but she is refusing sleep. 
@Former-Member 

Hi @Dizzyizzy @NatureLover @Snowie @Shaz51 @Sunshine65 @Maggie @outlander @Faith-and-Hope - I'm sorry I haven't been around lately things have been tough on my end and I haven't been managing well so I stepped away from everyone and everything and took time for myself. 
I'm still struggling as things still aren't great. 
I'll be in and out of forums as I still need the time to take care of myself.

I'm hoping to be around abit more this weekend.

hope you are all well 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance