Skip to main content

Re: Not Coping

That’s not good. 
Have you been getting proper sleep? Like are you anxious at night? 
yeah maybe a good idea. The can check your blood for things. 
yum send me a photo once your done please. 
mmm I’ve been thinking about my psych a bit  and how much I have emailed him the past week and a bit, also with all the anniversary in September and him not being around in October - November, but other than that nothing has happened. @ENKELI 

How are you @Birdofparadise8

@Birdofparadise8 my sweet girl, no wonder you're feeling sad. With all of that going on it's no wonder you're feeling sad. While you were working on your assignment you had to focus on that, once you'd finished it the thoughts would have come tumbling forward into your mind.

Focus on going home to see your family sweetie, and your birthday. Think of the positive things. You're back with me (that's a positive lol!!), you're doing well at uni and you have a job that you don't hate.

It's hard to try and be positive when you're suffering I know, but if you try, it might make you feel a little less sad maybe?

Hey @ArraDreaming 

I’ve had some better days but that’s okay. I have a lot going on at the moment.
how are you? Did you see my post about David kushners new album?

yeah I think that’s what happened. Honestly was thinking about it while doing the physic one. 
im trying to think of the positive. Yeah it’s hard. 
yes it’s definitely great having you back. 
I got a HD for both my quizzes so I’m happy. I think so far all sem I haven’t gotten below a D. @ENKELI 

Im pretty proud of myself for that. 

@Birdofparadise8 well done with your studies, that's great work. 

I'll hold your hand as much as I can my princess, and @ArraDreaming will too. We both missed you so much.

I've just put dinner in the oven to brown. Oh I got a new kettle too, can't remember if I told you. It wasn't the one I wanted, but it's better. It's a pearl pink colour though, so doesn't really match my 90's beige kitchen! 

20240901_180704.jpg

Thank you @ENKELI 

Can you show me the kettle?

You did tell me about on a few months ago that wasn't right as you gave your mum yours I think. 

I hope it's yummy. 

Never mind, I just saw it. It looks good. What brand? 

Oh and do you love Tupperware I saw the gloves. 

Oh nah I didn’t busy day @Birdofparadise8 hey @ENKELI

A good busy? @ArraDreaming 

Yeah too the kids to Melbourne to the museum @Birdofparadise8

Then saw mum