Skip to main content

Re: Not Coping

I can certainly have a look tomorrow @Birdofparadise8. My brother has my laptop atm and I don't have office on my phone.

Excel is great if you know how to use it!

Ended up having tuna and pasta, cheese sauce, tinned tuna and pasta. Quick and easy.

That would be awesome thank you @ENKELI 

Yeah it can be. 

That sounds yummy. did you bake it in the oven for a crispy top?

@Birdofparadise8 normally I do but it was too late so I just put a sprinkle of parmesan on top and ate it!

Okay, try this on your spreadsheet -

Right click on the chart, click Select Data. In the Select Data source dialogue box you should see Legend Entries. From there, select edit and then you should be able to change the name of the series.

This is from my Office for Dummies handbook so I hope it's right! 

How was your massaman curry? I'm going to make shepherd's pie for dinner tomorrow,  won't be so slack. The tuna pasta was okay but much better with the breadcrumb crust.

I love it. Thank you fixed it straight away. 

I bet it was still yummy. 

Yes, it was very good, thank you. @ENKELI 

@Birdofparadise8 yay! So glad it worked! 

Dinner was okay, that will teach me not to wait until the last moment. 

Glad your dinner was yummy.

What do you have on tomorrow? I'm going to re-pot my new plants and do some cooking. 

It's okay to have lazy dinner nights @ENKELI 

Don't worry about it. I have cereal for dinner sometimes. MH can have a big impact. 

Study, study and more study. I have two quizzes due tomorrow and to assignments due on Friday. 

@Birdofparadise8 yes I've had cereal for dinner too!

You have a busy day tomorrow. If you need a break, I'll be around for the most part.

I might check my tupperware page too and see if there are any specials. Lol, talk about being an adult, getting excited over Tupperware!

Don't worry when I was at home mum and I were looking at new garbage bin and I was excited over it be touch free lol. 

Yeah we can chat in the avo. @ENKELI 

@Birdofparadise8 okay princess, have a good night and I'll catch you tomorrow afternoon. 

Touch free bin, cool!

Sleep well 🫂 🤗 👸💙

Thank you. You too, @ENKELI 👸🏼👑🌸🫂