Not applicable

Re: Not Coping

Thanks dearest BoP @Birdofparadise8 🤗💜

I hope your Sunday went well, and youre doing ok sweetness xx

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks heaps @Birdofparadise8 🤗

Things are getting better, with thanks to you for your support - its really been helping, and I want to kindly let you know how much its lifted me up to read your messages sweets xx 🙂 

I hope youre doing ok, and life is being kind to you xx

Former-Member
Not applicable

I hope you enjoy the chat @Birdofparadise8 🙂💜

I wont be there - I am at my limit for today in terms of being able to sit up, so Ill pop away for now, and go lay down again xx

I hope you are alright and all is well as can be for the evening.. I will be back tomorrow afternoon, and it will be lovely to connect with you again then xx

Hey @Former-Member 

All good. Have a good night. 

Thank you for the kind words. You really warmed my heart when you said that. 

Things aren't the best, but I'm trying to distract myself it's only doing so much. 

Anyway, chat tomorrow. I am going to the hospital at 7pm for a sleep study, so I'll be here before that and then after they hook me up. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey there @Birdofparadise8 🙂🌺💜

how did your evening go dearest? I hope you settled in to having the sleep study relatively well. 

Youre a really special person with so much empathy and care - it’s always a pleasure to chat with you 🙂💜

I am sorry things aren’t the best right now, however I’m always holding hope and space for you for things to get better as time moves forwards sweetheart 🌺💜🫂🙂

if you’d like, let us know how you get on with the sleep study when you’re ready, and I hope your Monday starts well 🌺💜

Hey @Former-Member 

I'm going to have the sleep tonight at 7 pm. 

Aww, thank you, that is okay. I'm always here for you. 

Thank you, @Former-Member; I've had an MRI today and done some cognitive tests. 

Hi @Former-Member @creative_writer @ArraDreaming @Snowie @ENKELI @Blackbird11 @Jynx 

How is everyone today? 

I'm about to go for a sleep study at 7 pm, so it will be interesting to see how that works. 

Hi @Birdofparadise8 

I hope your sleep study goes well.