Skip to main content

Re: Not Coping

hey @Birdofparadise8, I dont use Office 365, but I do use Excel a fair bit.  I know Office 365 was a little different to standard Office last time I used it but to change the series names in 'normal' Excel...

1.  Rick click on the chart area itself, inside the plot area, and click on 'Select Data'

2.  In the box that appears,  select the series name and click on 'Edit'.

3.  Type the new name, then click on 'OK'.

4.  Repeat for any other entries you want to change.

5.  Click 'OK' and the chart should now show the updated names in the legend.

Edit: I just read on and @ENKELI gave you the answer. 🙂

Hopefully O365 is similar enough that this works for you.

@Birdofparadise8 how are you today my little flower?

I hope you got all of your studying done. I've been watching Umbrella Academy (nearly finished season 2) and making sandwiches with all the bread my brother brought home on Friday.

I'm making shepherds pie for dinner.

💙👸🌼

All good thank you for that @MJG017 

Hey @ENKELI,

I've been alright up until a little while ago. I have completed my physics assignment, which took a long time. 

I am just working on my biochem one while having dinner. 

Yum, that will be so good. 

How are you?

I won't be joining the chat tonight. I have a bit to do and need to go to bed early I have work at 8:30 tomorrow. 

@Birdofparadise8 what's wrong princess? Anything I can help with?
I won't be joining chat either, I'll be prepping dinner.

Glad you got your physics assignment out of the way, that must have been hard work.

I'm not sure. I'm just feeling very sad tonight. 

Yeah, it was definitely stretching my brain's capacity. @ENKELI 

@Birdofparadise8 sorry to hear you're feeling sad. That's not good. What can I do?

Have you seen the Umbrella Academy? It's on Netflix.

How long are you working tomorrow? 

I need to call my dentist and GP tomorrow. I just wish the weather would warm up.

Thank you @ENKELI, that means a lot. 

Being able to chat again is more than enough. I've missed your company a lot. 

I did watch a couple of episodes, but I wasn't really into it, sorry. 

Oh, just a few hours for training at the many hospitals. It could be three or four. 

Then, I will come home and work on my two assignments that are due Friday. I'll probably have to write about 3000 to 4000 words. I've never left assignments so late, but I've just been so busy with all the other weekly ones. 

@Birdofparadise8 I had to persevere with Umbrella Academy, it does take some getting used to. I watched the first season in one sitting, then had a break before watching the second. If you're not into science fiction though it won't be your thing. 

If you need any help with your assignments let me know, even if it's just to throw ideas around.

What did you have for dinner?

I've missed you too 😍

Mmm okay I’ll have a look if I’ve got time. I’m so busy with uni at the moment.

yeah that would be great thanks. 
same as last night. 
I’m not sure why I’m feeling extra sad tonight.  
@ENKELI 

how are you feeling mentally. I hope better than me. 

@Birdofparadise8 Mentally I am not sure. I'm not sad, just really tired and I have no reason to be as I have not done much. But then I have been tired for the past week or so even though I've been getting enough sleep. I want to talk to my GP about it.

I've just been preparing my dinner, just need to put it in the oven.

Have you had anything happen today that has lowered your mood my princess?