Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Eden1919
Senior Contributor

No one is listening...

None of my supports are listening my psychiatrist isnt my gp isnt my psychologists cant do anything my family cant help even when i try and tell people what is going on they dont want to hear it they just ignore important things and pretend that i havent spoken. i am drowning over here gasping for air screaming but no one is listening. and if that isnt enough i cant afford to keep seeing the psychologists but if i dont i know i will just end up back in that hospital and i would rather not exist than go there again. and before you go telling me that there are free government services those are not an option for me either. neither are helplnes i have been told by KHL and Eheadspace that i am not allowed to contact them and lifeline is horrible so is suicide call back service. i am running out of options here and i am so tired everything is just getting even more messy and i really dont know what is left to do. my psychiatrist told me we have run out of meds to try and that he cant do much for me. and no i cant see another psych there are no others avaliable to take new patients where i live and i dont have the money to move. there are no other hospitals where i live either and quite frankly i am just done with everything and yes i am safe tonight i am just exhausted and sick of this all.  

7 REPLIES 7

Re: No one is listening...

Like = hearing you @Eden1919

I had an appointment with my psychologist today and he doesnt know what to do anymore either no one can help me anymore everyone is giving up maybe i should too maybe it is time.... (no i am not doing anything tonight)

cool.... well nevermind just forget about me. hopefully i wont be bothering anyone for much longer. 

It's great to hear that you're safe for now @Eden1919 however I can really hear how difficult things are feeling. Just letting you know we've sent you an email. Take care 🌻

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Eden1919,
I hope you’re feeling a little better as I write this. I totally get how you’re feeling, if no one else can help/care why should I?
I don’t have any solutions, but I just wanted to let you know that I hear you and I care.

@Former-Member Thanks for caring. 

The way the world is these days we may feel that our future is bleak. But upon further study of the scriptures I've found that there is hope. Revelation 21:3, 4 reads...God will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.”
So there is a promise that what we are experiencing will end one day...
This means a more productive work environment— Isaiah 65:21-213
We would no longer become sick or suffer in any way— Isaiah 25:8; 33:24
We would live in a peaceful world for an eternity— Psalms 37:11, 29
So maybe all this seems far fetched or impossible and there will be those that will say this is ridiculous.
However in Mathew 9:26 it states...."Looking at them intently, Jesus said to them: “With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”
So if you truly want answers and direction, pray to God and ask him sincerely to help you find answers and the ability to confirm his promises.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance