Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

@Snowie wrote:

Havent got much planned for tomorrow. Dont have ect till Monday and no groups on a Sunday. Might take some leave and go for a walk at least around the block. Will probably just try to entertain myself in my room. I brought in a few puzzle books and colouring books so will just do them.

Thinking of you @Snowie  and hoping you're not too lonely in hospital with no visitors today. I hope the day goes quickly for you and you can rest. Sending 💜

@outlander wrote:
The pain relief isnt really helping. Im finding it hard to chew atm as well. The problem is because of the nerve damage on the right side its to painful and uncomfortable to eat on that side so im forever eating on the left so the gums become sore on that side too. I have a little more dental work that needs to be done but cant till my insurance comes in. I also have a misaligned bite (which cant be corrected till i have the next procedures for the teeth) so im constantly getting sores ulcers and infection etc in there as well so its like a never ending cycle atm.

Really sorry to hear about your mouth pain, and that pain relief isn't helping, @outlander  😞 Also that your insurance doesn't come through till next year! 😞

@Snowie 💛

I’ll be thinking of you in the morning @Snowie  and hoping all goes well for you my ect buddy.

🦋🦋

Thinking of you @Snowie 

Missing you and hoping so much that the treatment is helping xxx

Thinking of you this morning with the ECT treatment, @Snowie ...sending heaps of best wishes 💙

Hello @Snowie 

Letting you know that I'm thinking of you hoping hospital is treating you well x miss you 🌸

Hello @Snowie 

I hope that you are doing ok and that you feel your treatment is helping. Miss you my friend ❤️

Hey all @Anastasia @Maggie @NatureLover @Eve7 @outlander and anyone else passing through.

💛💜💛

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance