Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: My special place

Thanks for the update @Snowie ... good to know you are safely in hospital and settling in comfortably.  Must make things easier knowing (and feeling comfortable and confident with) the pdoc from previous visits.

Really hope you have a decent sleep tonight.  I really does make such a difference.  I would really appreciate further updates when you feel up to doing them.  Meanwhile I will tag you from time to time, rather than bombard you constantly. 😊

Much love back to you. 💖

Sherry 

Glad you have settled in Hon and seen the pdoc you are comortable with. Ease your way in @Snowie and do what you feel comfortable with. I hope you get some leave if you are up to it and more so some sleep tonight. Happy to hear from you. I am not around much at the moment - pain and busy trying to catch up at work but will read and support/post when I can. Hugs and hugs and hugs Heart

Pdoc forgot to write up my sleeping meds. They rang him but didn't answer.

Anxiety going through the roof. I won't be able to sleep without them and they won't give me any more prn. Should have brought my own stash in but didn't.

This is the bit I hate. And I'm stuck. I am very hoping he rings soon or else it will be a very long night.

Heading for a panic attack.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Damn! Sorry to hear that @Snowie  Hope he returns calls soon and gives approval for sleep meds. Deep controlled breaths.

@Snowie I really hope they get in touch with him asap! are you able to do something to distract yourself at all or speak with the nurses to help calm yourself?

That is not good at all @Snowie I hope they get hold of him and the situation can be rectified quickly for you. Hugs and hugs and hugs Hon Heart

The nurses are busy @outlander . I know they are here to help but I feel guilty for taking up their time.  I don't know why I do but I do. I'm not happy with myself anyway so feel like I don't deserve the help.

I've been trying to colour in a bit. 

colouring in a very good start, what are you colouring a picture of? @Snowie

It's just one of those colouring books @outlander . Just a whole lot of buildings. Not doing very well with it.

I know its hard @Snowie but try to trust the nurses to do the right thing by you. And you are just as important as anyone else there. Distraction is probably a good thing for a while. Here with you and lil Sis @outlander 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance