Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

Hi all

Thanks for your replies and likes.

I came home today.

Am glad to be home but terrifying at the same time.

@Snowie 💜💜💜💜

Hi @outlander 

How are you going?

Welcome home @Snowie. It'll take some time to settle down at home. Don't expect too much or try to overdo things. Just remember that even now that are home that taking care of you is just as important. ❣️❣️❣️

Good advice @Sans911 💜

Just popping in and out for now. Just started dinner. Totally lost track of time today and just finished putting up some more lights on the house . @Snowie 💕

It is nice to be home

Taking care of yourself is important too @Sans911 Please remember that we are here for you too Heart

Sounds like your house will light up @outlander !

I came home to the house decorated inside with all our christmas things. The kids did it yesterday, was a nice surprise.

H and I ended up picking the kids up early from school and going out to lunch with them. Sometimes family time is more important than school.

Absolutely @Snowie. Sometimes family is more important. ❣️ ❣️ ❣️ ❣️

that's a nice surprise @Snowie
pops favourite thing are the lights so I always make sure the exterior is done up. I normally do inside but not until 2 weeks before Christmas. atm my house is pretty messy with flat packs. my sisters' rooms are getting redecorated for Christmas and new furniture which also requires some things putting together so my house looks like a factory atm 😬😬

family time is definently sometimes more important 💜💜

how are you going today?

@Sans911 👋💜💜

evening @Sans911
how are you today? 💜

@Snowie ❤❤❤
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance