Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: My special place

@Snowie  don't know you very well but sounds like you're in hospital. And that's always a tough time (from my own experiences). I also know how big a step fwd it is that you're able to tell more than just what other WANT to hear. Sometimes  it's really hard to know how we feel, what thoughts are getting the upper hand or what we want... (I hate questions lol). You're doing great. Keep checking in 💜💜💜

THNX tenor (7).gif

@Snowie 💕💕💕💕

It must be getting to the end of yet another hospital stay @Snowie. Has this one been any help at all? Have you managed to keep yourself occupied in any meaningful ways at other times. I hope the staff have treated you with kindness and care (I know that won't always be like that). I think of you so often wanting to hear that there's been a shift or change for you no matter how small. Lots of love and hugs ❤️ 💜 💙

sherry.jpgs1.jpg@Snowie @Sans911  💙💚💜💛❤🧡

Thinking of you lots @Snowie amd sending lots of love and hugs 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

👂👋💜❄️💕 .... @Snowie 

@Snowie  💜💜💜

The thought that someone has hurt you so badly that you just can't seem to cut a break from how awful you feel makes me so 😡 @Snowie. It's heartbreaking to watch you continue to struggle day after day, month after month with minimal relief or change in the way you feel. I'm sure no one but you knows exactly how challenging and difficult life has been for you. I so wish that something would help you feel just a tiny bit better. Always by your side hun. Please try to take of you as best as you can. You are so loved ❣️❣️❣️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance