Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

Hello @Snowie 

I hope today is ok for you hon. I know your goal has always been to return to work and I’m sad it still seems a long way off for you. Do you ever try setting some short term achievable goals? That might help boost your confidence.

I love you too. Take care 💙💜💙

Slept most of the day away again @Eve7 

I try and set short term goals with my psych. She helps me set up a few. I have trouble even doing them lately.

One day at a time

Nothing wrong with sleeping @Snowie I slept in this morning and then had some tests done at the hospital.

I enrolled at Uni and now I’m regretting it as I don’t know how I’ll keep it up but as you say one day at a time.

Last week I was doing statistics, graphs on excel and I really didn’t sign up for maths, which if I remember rightly is one of your strengths.

💜

I hope all the tests come back ok @Eve7 

Yes, maths is something that I used to teach. That and science and sport.

I hope you are able to keep up with your uni hon. It is sometimes good to have something to strive for. I have been looking at doing some uni courses on line. Not sure yet what I would do however.

I’m doing Uni online  Health Science (Nutrition and Exercise). I thought it would be interesting @Snowie and now I know you’re a maths teacher I might tag you for help. When I was at school we drew our graphs and now I click fx on excel!! My poor brain!!

It certainly has changed over the years @Eve7 

I was always taught to draw graphs, now the kids have calculators that do all of that for you!!

Pick my brain anytime you need to hon.

I hope this course is interesting for you 

I’m just doing one course in this 10 week term @Snowie and already up to week 7. I think it will be interesting but at present it’s a introduction to online learning covering referencing, data collection, copyright and academic writing.

You might prove to be my lifesaver in the maths part hon.

I hope you can find a course that interests you 💜

Hey @Snowie 

I hope today has been ok for you. Dropping in with a cuppa and lots of love.

💜🤗💙🤗💜🤗💙

Spent the last two nights at the hospital with D. She is unwell, still in there and having more tests tomorrow. Have come home for a nights sleep before going back in there tomorrow morning. 

Right now I just cannot function on here. I had to cancel my psych appointment today to be with her. Really needed to speak to her but D is more important at the moment.

Will try and check in when I can but might not be around for the next few days. Barley holding it together but my kids, especially D, needs to come first at the moment.

Take care all. Thinking about you all but just cannot respond to anyone at the moment.

@Eve7 @NatureLover @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @outlander @BlueBay @Faith-and-Hope @Judi9877 @Emelia8 @Anastasia @Former-Member @moderator and anyone else I have missed. My brain is not functioning properly at the moment.

Dear @Snowie , sending lots of love and healing prayers for you, D and the rest of your family.

I hope you sleep well tonight and you find D much better in the morning.

Love you 💙💜💙💜💙💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance