Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

Physio was just use the gym. I’m walking on an anti gravity treadmill for 30mins every day and just use 30% of my body weight. 

We’re having steak and veg which S1 has cooked. He gets “Hello Fresh” delivered and is proud of his ability to follow a recipe!

@Snowie 

Hopefully the walking is helping your ankle @Eve7 

Dinner sounds yummy. Glad S1 is cooking tea. I have had hello fresh before and the meals were always good. The kids love them.

Have you got any plans for tomorrow?

Tomorrow I’ll go to work, physio, training and bed @Snowie 

really like Hello Fresh too. Do your kids ever cook  for you?

My gs1 had a seizure the other night which frightened the life out of us all. Hospital couldn’t find any cause so it’s a mystery. He has follow up with neurologist.

Sounds like a busy day for you @Eve7 I hope it all goes well for you.

D sometimes cooks, she likes to. She will make tea and also cookies and cakes. I will never say no to someone else cooking for me!!

Sorry to hear about gs1. Hopefully the neurologist can give you some answers and he doesn't have any more. 

Am going to go get into bed. Have taken as much prn as I am allowed and my meds so hoping that it helps me sleep.

Thanks for keeping me company hon, I really appreciate it.

Have a good day tomorrow and lots of love and hugs 💗💗

Good night @Snowie  and sweet dreams 😴 

You are one day closer to skiing 💜❄️☃️❄️💜

Sorry to hear yesterday was awful for you @Snowie  😞

Yet you still managed to cook a lasagna! Wow (I couldn't cook a lasagna if you paid me a thousand dollars - I'm a terrible cook)!

Happy to hear that you're going to the snow this weekend...hope nothing gets in the way of that 💜

@Eve7  that's not good about no IT access at work, and also your gs1's seizure! I hope the neurologist can help.

Hopefully you have IT access today...

Sending 💛

Thinking of you today @Snowie  and hoping you were able to get an appointment so you can then enjoy a weekend of skiing in the 🥶 cold 🥶 snow.

Lots of love

💙🥶☃️❄️☃️🥶💙

@Snowie  hoping you're at the snow right now and can have your favourite type of weekend 💙

Hi @NatureLover @Eve7 

Thank you for thinking of me 💕💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance