Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

Here with you @Snowie. As long as you need. ❣️❣️❣️

giphy1.gif

@Snowie, been thinking of yu all day my friend xoxoxoxoHeart

Hiya @Snowie - I hear you feeling all kinds of worthlessness right now. Sitting with you on that difficult place. Do you want to talk about anything? Or nothing?

I completely get it @Snowie. I've often said the same thing to @outlander (and yourself too I think).

It doesn't help to motivate you to keep going when you keep feeling this way, does it? It just feels pointless and hopeless.

When do you see your pdoc again? Would it be worth emailing them? I understand that it won't fix anything, but the professional support might help. Especially when you can't talk about certain things here.

2 weeks is a long time to wait to see your pdoc hun. Especially with the way you are feeling. Can you try to get in to see them earlier?

Possibly a stupid question but you have any prn medication that might help even just for a little while?

Yes I guess there might be an expectation that the TMS might/should of helped, but that's not always the way. Sometimes treatments, medications aren't helpful and it takes a long time to find something, anything that helps. And even then, there might be nothing that is helpful. Which is kind of the hell hole you are in.

If you're struggling to keep yourself safe hun you may need to go to hospital - not the option you like I know but when faced with demon thoughts that won't let up, there are few options left.

But for now, I'm here for you. I don't have any solutions or answers (and you probably don't want those anyway). Just know that I care deeply about you and will sit in this darkness so you don't feel so alone

you can do it my @Snowie  and we @Sans911 , @outlander  are right with you all the way , every step xoo

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance